Visit Machu Picchu, live new experiences
Visit different places around the World can be unforgettable and exciting experiences than anybody must live.
Enter the citadel of MachuPicchu is a new experience, new and magical experience.
People who have ever visited this historic complex in the city of Cusco have returned to their countries satisfied to have lived an unforgettable experience.
The Citadel of MachuPicchu is located in a sacred and mystical area, which harmonizes with the natural landscape, being a place of historical and cultural importance; And a demostration of the architectural elaboration of the Inca culture. It was built by Pachacutec (the patriarch of the Tawantinsuyu) and is a mysterious place, a monument to divinity, where people perceive that they are a creation of God.
Located at 2,430 meters high in a place of great beauty, in the midst of a tropical mountain forest, the sanctuary of MachuPicchu was probably the most amazing architectural realization of the Inca Empire in its heyday. Its walls, terraces and gigantic ramps give the impression of having been carved in the cliffs of the rock, as if they were part of it. The natural setting, located on the eastern slope of the Andes, is part of the Upper Amazon basin, that has a variety of flora and fauna.
Visit to citadel is a new experience. The experience of visit this Wonder World is anything nobody could tell with words, experience that you must to live.
As of July 1, 2018, the entrance to the Inca Llaqta of MachuPicchu will be “ONCE WITHOUT OPTION TO RE- ENTRY AND THE SECOND TURN WILL HAVE ITS ACCESS FROM 12 OF THE HALF DAY”
- It is obligatory to have a guide to visit Machupicchu
- The visit of the place is done in one direction only. According to pre-established circuits previously agreed with the guide.
- The entry ticket is only valid only once; It is no longer possible to leave the place and re-enter later.
- The entrance and exit are located in 2 different places, so it is no longer possible to leave your things in the slogans at the entrance.
- Parasols, umbrellas and children’s cars are forbidden in the citadel.
- You can’t buy tickets directly on the spot.
- The only authorized baggage are the small backpacks or handbags.
Please if you are going to visit our Wonder World take these advices and enjoy your visit waiting for back again.