Integrated Management System Policy
Inka Trail Expeditions Peru E.I.R.L (ITEP), is a Peruvian company since 2012 offers tourism services focus on quality and environmental compliances.
That is why, ITEP committed to:
- Achieve customers satisfaction understanding and realizing their needs and expectations.
- Promote ITEP TRAVEL Integrated Management System a continuous improvement.
- Compliance quality and environment requirements wheter legal or other applicable organization requirements.
- Protect the environment by controlling and preventing our enviromental influence activities, also implementing actions to reduce environmental impacts.
- Compliance all sanitary available measures especified in our activity and travel operation requirements.
Update date: 27/07/2021
How difficult is the hike?
The entire hike is approximately 72 kilometers...
When is the best time to hike?
Weather conditions during the rainy season makes...
FREE LUGGAGE STORAGE
We understand that traveling involves taking extra luggage especially if you are on an extended vacation...